Probably, you would not need to add the "[. , "Update Issue Panels on Page" and "Create Multiple New Pages" action or the corresponding post-functionsIssue Panel Macro" manually, because it is added automatically when selecting "Use Issue Panel Macro" in the
In view mode, you can not see the Issue Panel Macro on a Confluence page. It is only displayed in edit mode.
If you need to add the macro manually, do the following:
- Write your steady content and do the layout.
- To mark the area where issue-relevant information should be added, add the
To do so, you can use the Macro Browser.
Or start entering the macro name after a curly bracket. ] Issue Panel Macro.
- To edit the Issue Panel Macro, click it and select Edit from the pop-up menu.
The "Edit ‘[cwx] Issue Panel Macro’ Macro" dialog is displayed.
- Enter the issue ID in the issue textbox.
- Optionally, you can enter a unique key for the textbox in the Key textbox. This key is used for the
- Click Insert.
- Finish content and layout.
- Click Save to save your Confluence page.