- Bugfix: NullPointerException if app is unconfigured
- Allow planning of fractions of a day
- Allow planning users uniformly on a 8h/d basis, regardless of their Workload Scheme
- You can now provide a description for plan entries in the Plan collaborators function
- The Unplan collaborators function can unplan either only for the selected users, or for all users that have plan entries
- Plan Users function now works with single-user pickers
- Sync issues with Tempo plan items via manual action or via regular job
- Extended Create Tempo Account function
- Generate PDF report post-function
- Un-/Plan collaborators on a project post-function
- Add data from linked issues to REST result
REST API to get users' worklogs.
- Mark a Tempo account as "global".
- Link a account with a project if the account is not global.
Bugfix: Empty custom fields throw null pointer exception
Bugfix: Deleted custom fields throw null pointer exception.
Initial version of the catworkx Tempo Utilities for Jira app.