To configure catworkx Project Metadata, do the following on the Jira server:
- Log into the Jira server as administrator.
- From the Administration menu, select Manage apps.
In the left side bar there should be a section "Project Metadata" that has a "Permissions Settings" item.
- Select Permissions Settings.
The "Project Metadata Permissions Settings" dialog is displayed.
In this dialog, you can specify the groups and roles that are allowed to:
- View metadata
- Edit metadata
- Create metadata
- Delete metadata
If all fields are left empty, every project admin can access all Project Metadata functionality.
- In the first textboxes, select the groups that are granted with the permission.
- In the second textboxes, select the roles that are granted with the permission.
- Click Save.