- Bugfix: No selectable issues were shown in the Service Desk portal since version 184.108.40.206
- New feature: Optional pop-up dialog to select issues
- Improvement: The Issue Picker field can now be used in gadgets like pie chart
- Issue Picker fields did not work correctly when switching between Service Desks
- Extended field size in database
"Allow creating new issues" option did not work
Field defect in Jira Service Desk
- Closing of transition screens
- Links in the field description
- Issue Picker displays issues as configured by
ORDER BYin the JQL query.
- The size of Issue Picker custom field is increased.
- Issue Picker works on Jira Software with an installed JIRA Service Desk OBR
- Rendering issues
- Fixed internal server error in Issue Picker custom field configuration
- Options in the Issue Picker custom field are displayed in alphabetical order.
- The display mode settings is also used in the Jira Service Desk portal
- Bugfix: Delay when displaying an issue picker custom field
- Customization of the format how issues are displayed.
- Compatibility to new Service Desk API
- Bugfix: Issue Picker field is not displayed in Jira Service Desk if the summary is hidden.
- Minor display changes
- Marketplace licensing
- Removed deprecated issue types
- New option Expand issue table to select if the issue table should be expanded when the issue is opened.
- Improved formatting of number fields in table view
- Bugfix: Create a new issue does not evaluate empty fields anymore.
- Bugfix: Previous values stay selectable even if they don't match the JQL query.
- If a JQL query provides only one result, the issue picker field is set automatically in the background.
- Create a new issue if a not existing issue subject is entered in the issue picker field.
- Only issues are provided in issue picker field where the current user has read permission.
- Bugfix of "Autoselect single value" option.
- New Add-on logo
- Removed entry
Nonefrom the "Link Type" menu.
- Custom field type "[cwx] Issue Picker CustomField" replaces all previous custom field types
- Configuration dialog for number formats of the sum in tables
- New configuration option "Autoselect single value" for "[cwx] Single Issue Picker"
- Issue linking becomes optional for "[cwx] Linking Issue Picker", "[cwx] Linking Multiple Issue Picker", "[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker".
- Fields to sum up for "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Issue Table"
- You now can use
$projectHelper.getMetadata("<MetadataKey>")in the JQL queries of the custom field configuration to filter for metadata provided by the catWorkX Project Metadata add-on.
- "[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" custom fields are able to create links to the picked issue(s) now.
"[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" custom fields are displayed as a link in view mode.
Added "Link direction" to "[cwx] Linking Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Linking Multiple Issue Picker" custom field configuration.