- Improvement: More secure and consistent way for indexing Issue Picker field values
- Improvement: Creating new issues is now more reliable
- Bugfix: Setting the default value for an Issue Picker field not working
- Bugfix: Error when using a not up to date configuration resulting in links not being created and field not being updated
- Bugfix: NullPointerException during foreground reindex when no JQL user is set
- New Feature: Create new issues in the current project
- Improvement: Support the custom format display mode in the search
- Improvement: Preset the value of an Issue Picker field in a Service Desk request type
- Improvement: Single select Issue Picker field can now be cleared
- Improvement: Custom field configuration dialog is split into 4 tabs.
- New feature: New custom field configuration option "Use display view value for csv export" to use the display mode configuration in CSV export.
- New feature: Field mappings
- Bugfix: Save the base URL in the IssuePickerVelocityProvider
- Bugfix: Use Issue Picker in two dimensional filter statistics gadget
- Bugfix: No selectable issues were shown in the Service Desk portal since version 220.127.116.11
- New feature: Optional pop-up dialog to select issues
- Improvement: The Issue Picker field can now be used in gadgets like pie chart
- Bugfix: Issue Picker fields did not work correctly when switching between Service Desks
- Extended field size in database
"Allow creating new issues" option did not work
Field defect in Jira Service Desk
- Closing of transition screens
- Links in the field description
- Issue Picker displays issues as configured by
ORDER BYin the JQL query.
- The size of Issue Picker custom field is increased.
- Issue Picker works on Jira Software with an installed JIRA Service Desk OBR
- Rendering issues
- Fixed internal server error in Issue Picker custom field configuration
- Options in the Issue Picker custom field are displayed in alphabetical order.
- The display mode settings is also used in the Jira Service Desk portal
- Bugfix: Delay when displaying an issue picker custom field
- Customization of the format how issues are displayed.
- Compatibility to new Service Desk API
- Bugfix: Issue Picker field is not displayed in Jira Service Desk if the summary is hidden.
- Minor display changes
- Marketplace licensing
- Removed deprecated issue types
- New option Expand issue table to select if the issue table should be expanded when the issue is opened.
- Improved formatting of number fields in table view
- Bugfix: Create a new issue does not evaluate empty fields anymore.
- Bugfix: Previous values stay selectable even if they don't match the JQL query.
- If a JQL query provides only one result, the issue picker field is set automatically in the background.
- Create a new issue if a not existing issue subject is entered in the issue picker field.
- Only issues are provided in issue picker field where the current user has read permission.
- Bugfix of .
- New Add-on logo
- Removed entry
Nonefrom the .
- Custom field type " " replaces all previous custom field types
- of the sum in tables
- New configuration option for "[cwx] Single Issue Picker"
- Issue linking becomes optional for "[cwx] Linking Issue Picker", "[cwx] Linking Multiple Issue Picker", "[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker".
- Fields to sum up for "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Issue Table"
- You now can use
$projectHelper.getMetadata("<MetadataKey>")in the JQL queries of the custom field configuration to filter for metadata provided by the catWorkX Project Metadata add-on.
- "[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" custom fields are able to create links to the picked issue(s) now.
"[cwx] Single Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Multiple Issue Picker" custom fields are displayed as a link in view mode.
Added "Link direction" to "[cwx] Linking Issue Picker" and "[cwx] Linking Multiple Issue Picker" custom field configuration.