catworkx Post-Functions for Jira is a collection of post-functions to change issue information during a workflow transition. This includes:
- Set a date-field to today.
- Set the due date to today plus 2 days.
- Set the due date to today.
- Set the due date to today plus a specific number of days.
- Add a reporter, assignee, current user or an user of a custom field to a multi-user custom field.
- Remove a reporter, assignee, current user or user of a custom field from a multi-user custom field.
- Execute a specific transition on a linked issue.
- Change issue type and status of the current issue.
At the moment, you can obtain the catworkx Post-Functions for Jira app as JAR file only directly from catworkx.