- New Feature: Use the new
$projectHelpervariable to retrieve projects by their key or ID in a template
- New Feature: Use the new functions
$issueHelper.findIssue(s) to retrieve issues by their key/ID or to search for them with JQL
- Bugfix: Publish issue action did not open in a pop-up after e.g. an inline edit
- Bugfix: When the publish issue action is not opened in a pop-up after completion the user is redirected to an URL containing the context path twice
Version 18.104.22.168 (2018-08-28)
- New Feature: Access the content of the current page with
$currentPagein your template. This can be used to update e.g. only the page title or the labels of a page. You can also append content to an existing page.
- Bugfix: In the bulk operation Create Confluence Page there where no Confluence server selectable
Version 22.214.171.124 (2018-06-16)
- Fixed publish issue action not opening in dialog in Jira 7.10
Version 126.96.36.199 (2018-04-16)
- New Feature: Execute a post function or operation as a different user.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2018-04-04)
- Improvement: Updating Field Value Macros now works even after the issue key changed
Version 184.108.40.206 (2018-03-29)
- New Feature: Create a link to an existing Confluence page with the Publish Issue post function
- Bugfix: Creating pages failed when they contained Unicode emoticons.
- Bugfix: Creating a page failed when the used storage format template was completely empty.
- Bugfix: When setting page restrictions the edit users and groups where only added to the view users and groups if both view users and view groups where set.
- Note: There is also a new version of the Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence app available here.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-10-19)
- Bugfix: There was a problem while updating labels when using Issue Publisher 18.104.22.168 or later with Jira 7.0.x and Jira 7.1.x
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-10-17)
- Filtering for labels when copying attachments from a page now works with all supported Confluence versions (5.5 or newer) (was 6 or newer)
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-10-11)
- Add labels to attachments moved or copied from the Jira issue to a Confluence page using the [cwx] Publish Issue Function.
- Filter for labels in the unsupported Copy attachments from a Confluence page function.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-09-28)
- Unsupported feature: Copy attachments from a page to Jira issue.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-09-19)
- Filter operations by project and issue type (before showing the "Publish Issue" link).
- Attachments that are send to Confluence use the build-in versioning instead of appending a number to the file name.
- Optionally use constant values (page ID, space key, page title) to find the parent page in the "Publish Issue" post function.
- Add restrictions to Confluence pages via post function (dark feature).
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-08-30)
- Use exiting Confluence page as a template to create new pages.
- Formatting options for the JIRA Field Value macro.
- Several new functions for the
$macroHelperto add macros to your templates.
- Configure a global fallback application link.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-07-26)
Use the new function
$fieldHelper.replace()in the templates to replace illegal characters before creating Confluence labels. This overrides the default behavior of removing all illegal characters.
Fixed the preview links not being created when the filename contains more than one period.
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-07-20)
When copying or moving files to Confluence non ASCII characters in the filename aren't replaced by question marks anymore.
Fixed the preview links not being created in certain situations (e.g. the filename containing non ASCII characters)
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-07-06)
Fixed the JIRA Field Value macro not being updated if it previously contained an empty value
Info: The Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence add-on does not need to be updated
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-06-29)
- Rework of the "Template Help" dialog and "JQL Help" dialog
- Use the issue comments in Confluence templates by
- New Default Single Issue Template with Comments, use this as an example on how to handle the list of comments.
- Get the displayed value of a custom field by
$!fieldHelper.getColumnViewValue(). Useful if the displayed value is different to the stored value (e.g., nFeed).
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-06-19)
- Bugfix of the additional issues selection in the provided multi issues operations.
- Improvements in debugging XML parse exceptions of the Confluence templates.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-06-13)
- New [cwx] Confluence Application Link OAuth Validator
- New "Page" option in the operation configuration to let the user select a page or define a fixed page.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-05-23)
- Add issue panels to your created Confluence pages and update only the contents of those panels leaving the rest untouched.
- Replacement of the catWorkX JIRA Field Value Macro by catWorkX Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence.
- Changed parameter order for workflows and operations.
- Page names instead of URLs are displayed in the Publish Issue action dialogs.
- Prevent a field value from being escaped using
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-05-16)
- The action "Move attachments to page" is able to create a link in JIRA to a preview of the moved attachment.
- Wiki markup formattings in issue descriptions are copied to Confluence. Therefor the following variables are introduced.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-04-07)
- Consolidate all post-functions in one
- New JQL condition to determine the execution of a post-function
$additionalIssuesCountervariable to count the number of iterations on a multi issue page
- "Move Attachments" is now an option within the post-function and not a single post-function
- Create single pages for multi issues (one page per issue)
- More than one link type can be selected to add additional issues in an multi issue post-function
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-03-23)
- New feature: Show the parameters for the different post functions on the overview
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-03-22)
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-02-10)
- Bugfix for XML parser
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-02-02)
- Fixed possible error when updating the JIRA Field Value macro with an empty value
- Fixed permissions not being saved when creating a new operation
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-01-09)
- Added German translation
Version 126.96.36.199 (2016-11-04)
- Confirm button after executing a publish issue action to reload the JIRA page
- Bugfix: Using an issue field containing "&" or "<" results in the Confluence page not being created
Version 188.8.131.52 (2016-10-11)
- Marketplace Licensing
Version 184.108.40.206 (2016-09-26)
- New "Publish Issue" action
- New operations
- New JQL filter for templates to restrict documentation generation to special issue types and projects
- New default templates
- Removed user and group restrictions from bulk operation
- Use key of the current issue if the key is empty in the catWorkX JIRA Field Value Macro
Version 220.127.116.11 (2016-10-07)
Version 18.104.22.168 (2016-09-23)
- New licensing module
- New "[cwx] Move Attachments to Confluence Function" post-function
- New option to select the parent page for new pages by space key and page title