Version 8.4.2 (2019-07-29)
Bugfix: Labels are ignored when getting attachments from Confluence with the Publish Issue post function
Version 8.4.1 (2019-06-18)
- Bugfix: Exception in template engine when Profields is not installed
Version 8.4.0 (2019-06-13)
- New Feature: Access values from Profields by DEISER or search for projects using PQL using the new
Version 8.3.0 (2019-05-31)
- New Feature: Update field value macros for multiple issues at once
- New Feature: Optional asynchronous execution of operations
- Improvement: Increased timeouts for page creation and update to 60 seconds
Version 8.2.0 (2019-05-06)
- New Teamworkx branding
Version 8.1.0 (2019-03-28)
- New Feature: Set the value of a custom field in an operation using a template
- New Feature: New individual action to set the labels of a page in an operation (this can be used together with the update field value macros action)
- New Feature: Add labels to attachments that are send to Confluence in an operation (this was already available in the Publish Issue post function)
Version 8.0.2 (2019-03-18)
- Bugfix: Possible exception when checking permissions of operations that have group or role permissions but not both
Version 8.0.1 (2019-03-18)
- Bugfix: Possible exception when getting linked issues in a template
- Bugfix: Copying an operation does not copy its actions
Version 8.0.0 (2019-03-08)
- Freely define multiple actions in an operation
- Use operations in the new Publish Issue Using Operation post function
- Use the new
$confluenceHelpervariable in your template to get a Confluence page by its ID or space key and page title
- Optionally update the page title in the Update field value macros on page action when used in an operation
- The Create link to page action is now available in an operation
- Use a constant page ID for update actions in the Publish Issue post function
- The Create Confluence Page For Single Issue Function, Create Confluence Page For Multiple Issues Function, Update Confluence Page From Template Function, Update Confluence Page Field Values Function and Move Attachments to Confluence Function post functions where removed. These were deprecated since version 18.104.22.168 from April 2017.
$customfield_xxxxxvariables are no longer available in a template
Version 22.214.171.124 (2019-01-29)
- New Feature: Access Riada Insight objects and their attribute values in a template with the new
- New Feature: Use a custom field (e.g. Issue Picker for Jira) to pre select the additional issues in a multi issue operation.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2019-01-25)
- New Feature: More configuration options for operations such as pre selecting the additional issues or what to do after creating a new page
- New Feature: Advanced way to pre select the (parent) page in an operation
- Bugfix: Unnecessary warning in log when getting server from legacy post function configuration
Version 188.8.131.52 (2019-01-07)
- New Feature: Export and import the complete configuration (restricted to system admins)
- New Feature: REST API for all configuration items and the export and import of the complete configuration
- New Feature: Access linked issues in a template with the new
- Improvement: Better error handling
- Improvement: Field Value Macros are now initialized when using the "Update (overwrite) existing page" action
- Improvement: More efficient update of page labels
- Compatibility with Jira 8 (Beta)
(Note: The bulk operation " is disabled in Jira 8)
- Removed Feature: The Issue Panel Macro functionality has been removed. You can still view the contents of existing Issue Panel Macros, but not update them.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2018-12-04)
- New Feature: Use the new
$projectHelpervariable to retrieve projects by their key or ID in a template
- New Feature: Use the new functions
$issueHelper.findIssue(s) to retrieve issues by their key/ID or to search for them with JQL
- Bugfix: Publish issue action did not open in a pop-up after e.g. an inline edit
- Bugfix: When the publish issue action is not opened in a pop-up after completion the user is redirected to an URL containing the context path twice
Version 220.127.116.11 (2018-08-28)
- New Feature: Access the content of the current page with
$currentPagein your template. This can be used to update e.g. only the page title or the labels of a page. You can also append content to an existing page.
- Bugfix: In the bulk operation Create Confluence Page there where no Confluence server selectable
Version 18.104.22.168 (2018-06-16)
- Fixed publish issue action not opening in dialog in Jira 7.10
Version 22.214.171.124 (2018-04-16)
- New Feature: Execute a post function or operation as a different user.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2018-04-04)
- Improvement: Updating Field Value Macros now works even after the issue key changed
Version 188.8.131.52 (2018-03-29)
- New Feature: Create a link to an existing Confluence page with the Publish Issue post function
- Bugfix: Creating pages failed when they contained Unicode emoticons.
- Bugfix: Creating a page failed when the used storage format template was completely empty.
- Bugfix: When setting page restrictions the edit users and groups where only added to the view users and groups if both view users and view groups where set.
- Note: There is also a new version of the Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence app available here.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-10-19)
- Bugfix: There was a problem while updating labels when using Issue Publisher 220.127.116.11 or later with Jira 7.0.x and Jira 7.1.x
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-10-17)
- Filtering for labels when copying attachments from a page now works with all supported Confluence versions (5.5 or newer) (was 6 or newer)
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-10-11)
- Add labels to attachments moved or copied from the Jira issue to a Confluence page using the [cwx] Publish Issue Function.
- Filter for labels in the unsupported Copy attachments from a Confluence page function.
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-09-28)
- Unsupported feature: Copy attachments from a page to Jira issue.
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-09-19)
- Filter operations by project and issue type (before showing the "Publish Issue" link).
- Attachments that are send to Confluence use the build-in versioning instead of appending a number to the file name.
- Optionally use constant values (page ID, space key, page title) to find the parent page in the "Publish Issue" post function.
- Add restrictions to Confluence pages via post function (dark feature).
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-08-30)
- Use exiting Confluence page as a template to create new pages.
- Formatting options for the JIRA Field Value macro.
- Several new functions for the
$macroHelperto add macros to your templates.
- Configure a global fallback application link.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-07-26)
Use the new function
$fieldHelper.replace()in the templates to replace illegal characters before creating Confluence labels. This overrides the default behavior of removing all illegal characters.
Fixed the preview links not being created when the filename contains more than one period.
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-07-20)
When copying or moving files to Confluence non ASCII characters in the filename aren't replaced by question marks anymore.
Fixed the preview links not being created in certain situations (e.g. the filename containing non ASCII characters)
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-07-06)
Fixed the JIRA Field Value macro not being updated if it previously contained an empty value
Info: The Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence add-on does not need to be updated
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-06-29)
- Rework of the "Template Help" dialog and "Replacement Syntax Help" dialog
- Use the issue comments in Confluence templates by
- New Default Single Issue Template with Comments, use this as an example on how to handle the list of comments.
- Get the displayed value of a custom field by
$!fieldHelper.getColumnViewValue(). Useful if the displayed value is different to the stored value (e.g., nFeed).
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-06-19)
- Bugfix of the additional issues selection in the provided multi issues operations.
- Improvements in debugging XML parse exceptions of the Confluence templates.
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-06-13)
- New [cwx] Confluence Application Link OAuth Validator
- New "Page" option in the operation configuration to let the user select a page or define a fixed page.
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-05-23)
- Add issue panels to your created Confluence pages and update only the contents of those panels leaving the rest untouched.
- Replacement of the catWorkX JIRA Field Value Macro by catWorkX Issue Publisher Macros for Confluence.
- Changed parameter order for workflows and operations.
- Page names instead of URLs are displayed in the Publish Issue action dialogs.
- Prevent a field value from being escaped using
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-05-16)
- The action "Move attachments to page" is able to create a link in JIRA to a preview of the moved attachment.
- Wiki markup formattings in issue descriptions are copied to Confluence. Therefor the following variables are introduced.
Version 22.214.171.124 (2017-04-07)
- Consolidate all post-functions in one
- New JQL condition to determine the execution of a post-function
$additionalIssuesCountervariable to count the number of iterations on a multi issue page
- "Move Attachments" is now an option within the post-function and not a single post-function
- Create single pages for multi issues (one page per issue)
- More than one link type can be selected to add additional issues in an multi issue post-function
Version 126.96.36.199 (2017-03-23)
- New feature: Show the parameters for the different post functions on the overview
Version 188.8.131.52 (2017-03-22)
Version 184.108.40.206 (2017-02-10)
- Bugfix for XML parser
Version 220.127.116.11 (2017-02-02)
- Fixed possible error when updating the JIRA Field Value macro with an empty value
- Fixed permissions not being saved when creating a new operation
Version 18.104.22.168 (2017-01-09)
- Added German translation
Version 22.214.171.124 (2016-11-04)
- Confirm button after executing a publish issue action to reload the JIRA page
- Bugfix: Using an issue field containing "&" or "<" results in the Confluence page not being created
Version 126.96.36.199 (2016-10-11)
- Marketplace Licensing
Version 188.8.131.52 (2016-09-26)
- New "Publish Issue" action
- New operations
- New JQL filter for templates to restrict documentation generation to special issue types and projects
- New default templates
- Removed user and group restrictions from bulk operation
- Use key of the current issue if the key is empty in the catWorkX JIRA Field Value Macro
Version 184.108.40.206 (2016-10-07)
Version 220.127.116.11 (2016-09-23)
- New licensing module
- New "[cwx] Move Attachments to Confluence Function" post-function
- New option to select the parent page for new pages by space key and page title