Teamworkx Thunderbird Integration for Jira
Teamworkx Thunderbird Integration for Jira is is able to create Jira issues out of emails or add the content of an email as a comment on an issue. After the installation of the add-on, you need to set up the URL to Jira and the log in credentials in the preferences dialog of the Thunderbird extension. On a right click on an email you now will see two new items in the context menu: "Create a Jira Issue" and "Add as Jira comment". When you select one of them a new dialog window will open.
Thunderbird Integration for Jira works on Jira server and Jira cloud.
- Due to API changes made by the Mozilla/Thunderbird team this Add-On will stop working in the Thunderbird Version 78 and newer.
- You may use Seamonkey as an alternative instead.
- No new features are going to be implemented.
- No bugs are going to be fixed in the existing versions.
- Thunderbird older than release 68.x are not supported in this release.
- Please use Version 18.104.22.168 for use with Thunderbird version 60. There will be no more update for the older version.
- Please use Version 22.214.171.124 for use with older Thunderbird versions. There will be no more update for the older version.
- Thunderbird Integration is currently untested and unsupported for Jira Cloud.
|Supported Languages||EN, DE|
126.96.36.199b (Change Log)